Tuesday 7 October 2014

Developing my School Magazine

This is the basic outline of my School Magazine 'School Chat.' I developed my masthead based on my original design. I am very pleased with how it has turned out. I then developed my footer again based on my design, which I think looks effective and matched the masthead well. I moved on and started to develop my pug. I have completed the first part of my pug and will complete it by finishing off my design for the word 'healthy' and will develop it further to try and get it as close to my original design as possible. I am very pleased with the progress of my magazine so far, I am looking forward to developing it further, adding a main image, creating a splash and also creating smaller stories to go along with my main image. 

No comments:

Post a Comment